Friday 25 March 2011

Dilemmas

This morning I woke up and the landing light was on, now usually I turn the light off last thing before I go to bed which meant in no uncertain terms could I have accidentally left it on- ergo an intruder MUST have broken in and put the light on (I've heard burglars do that).
This meant that for at least 10 mins I had to scour the house to make sure no one was in fact hiding- how ridiculous, an intruder is not likely to have been hiding in my house from 11pm until 6:45am in the hope I might discover him!!  Happy that there was no intruder I decided to get ready for work- I did that thing where you walk about, look in the cupboards and dont really do anything then realise you've wasted half an hour and you're mad that you're late!!!
Most mornings are like this (I dont look for an intruder EVERY day though!).
Today I've done the same thing at my desk- moving piles of paper from one side to another not really DOING anything.
Im currently thinking about the fact I've consumed a small elephant in food today- there really was no need to have a salad at 10, a sandwich at 12, followed by a cupcake and some crisps!!! Im going for dinner with a friend tonight and I'm already trying to work out how to halve the number of calories Ive eaten- sod it, i'll have to walk REALLY fast to the restaurant then make sure I ony have 1 sandwich tomorrow!!!
planning on spending lunch in the park today as its sunny- already weighing up the possibilities of the following occurring:

  • Tramp in park speaks to me
  • Kids happy slap me
  • I trip over on way to park
  • Bird poops on me
  • Said Tramp tries to touch me
  • Bird turns out to be a massive chicken!!!
  • All of the above occurrs and i'll wish i hadnt gone out- gahhhhhhhh!!!!
Sigh, lets hope I make it back in one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment